Antique Qazvin Rugs
Qazvin or Ghazvin rugs are made in the Qazvin region of Iran. Qazvin rugs are no longer produced which makes those on the market highly sought after.
The oldest Qazvin rugs have the highest quality. Dark red and blue are the primary colors and ivory is used to accent designs. Most Qazvin rugs are made of wool or cotton. Floral and boteh motifs are popular.
Auction highlights include an antique Qazvin rug sold by Doyle New York on June 9, 2010 for $1,600.
Antique Qazvin Rugs at auction now (viewing 0 of 0)view more
- There are no upcoming auctions with Antique Qazvin Rugs Lots available
Antique Qazvin Rugs previously sold at auction (viewing 6 of 37)view more
Auction Houses that have sold Antique Qazvin Rugs previously (viewing 4 of 16)view more
- Doyle New York
- Ivey-Selkirk Auctioneers
- Great Gatsby's Auction Gallery, Inc.
- Leland Little
- New Orleans Auction Galleries
- Canterbury Auction Galleries
- Nagel Auktionen
- Woolley & Wallis
- Aspire Auctions Fine Art & Antiques
- Rossini Maison de Ventes aux Enchères
- Motley's Auction and Realty Group