Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
November 10, 2012
Lone Jack, MO, USALive Auction
Lot 4: TED HAWKINS (1910-1969) PENCIL SIGNED LITHOGRAPH(81 views)
Description: Signed lower right, titled 'Outrigger' lower left. 7.75 x 11 inch image field, 10.25 x 13.25 inch sheet size.
Condition Report: Not laid down, some toning and mat burn.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 13% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
DIRK T SOULIS ANTIQUES LLC DBA DIRK SOULIS AUCTIONS:
1. Unless otherwise stated in advertising and sale day announcement, the sale price will include a Buyer's Premium of 10% to be added to the final bid accepted by the Auctioneer aka the final hammer price. This % premium may be reduced to 5% for payment by cash or check. All in-house purchases must be paid for at the end of the sale. We will accept cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards. We may accept personal checks with bank letter of guarantee, but we charge, and Buyer must pay, $250 for any "NSF" check returned. In dispute over payment, we may recover, and Buyer is liable for any expenses, costs or attorney fees we incur in collecting payment.
2. We make every attempt to provide an accurate description of each lot as a courtesy to the buyers. We will have all items offered for sale available for inspection before the auction. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to carefully inspect any item he may purchase, prior to bidding and purchase.
3. The auctioneers, Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions, shall be the sole determinant of winning bidder and sale price of any and every lot - regardless of any third party electronic records.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all items are sold as-is where is and all sales are final.
5. Payment made be made by Cash, Visa, Mater Card or Discover Credit Cards per auction terms, approved Check and or Check with Bank Letter of GUARANTEE. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions reserves the right to hold any merchandise until satisfactory payment has been made. This may include holding merchandise won at auction for up to 10 business days to allow any and all forms of checks to clear after deposit.
6. At the auctioneer's declaration of SOLD, title for each lot passes fully to the Buyer and Buyer accepts full responsibility for timely payment and the security and safety of that lot.
7. Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
8. Invoices will be sent to the successful INTERNET bidders within TWO HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
9. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots including those bid on mistakenly or impulsively.
10. No Guarantee. Artfact does not guarantee that live auction technology, the Artfact site or any related services will meet Company's requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. Artfact does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that Artfact will execute all absentee bids.
11. At their discretion, Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions may offer shipping of manageable items for a handling fee of $4.00, plus the actual cost of postage/shipping and insurance. Large or fragile items will be referred to professional third part shippers not connected to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions in any way. All third party shipping will be the buyer s decision and executed as a result of an agreement between the winning bidder and their chosen shipper. Connection is made with local shippers at least once a week and upon receipt of the item, the chosen shipper will handle all packing, insurance, shipping etc.
Estimates, charges and payments are arranged between winning bidder and shipper. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions is responsible only for the chosen shipper receiving the item(s) in good condition. Since we have a limited in-house shipping department this may be a much faster and more professional shipping method for large and or more fragile items.
Contact information for those we have worked with in the past is as follows: The UPS Store 816.812.4828, Lee s Summit MO, email: email@example.com And Roy at Craters and Freighters 816.505.2223.
Dirk Soulis Auctions in-house shipping inquiries should be directed to 816.225.7716.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidders acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
November 10, 2012
P.O. Box 17
Lone Jack, MO, 64070 USA
Phone: +1 816-697-3830