Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
December 7, 2012
Stewartsville, NJ, USALive Auction
Lot 1004: SET OF 10 GUERIN LIMOGES 11 IN SERVICE PLATES(154 views)
Description: SET OF 10 GUERIN LIMOGES 11 IN SERVICE PLATES
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 18% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms & Conditions
***NOTE: ALL ITEMS WON ONLNE THROUGH ARTFACT BIDDING WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP UNTIL THE FOLLOWING MONDAY AFTER THE SALE. THERE ARE NO PICK UPS OF THESE ITEMS ON SALE DAY AS OUR INVOICES ARE NOT CREATED UNTIL SALE COMPLETTION!***
1. All property is sold "as is" and all sales are final. All property is described to the best of our knowledge; however, neither we nor our consignor(s) make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to such property as to the physical condition, quality, rarity, importance, authorship, provenance, medium, period, origin or estimated value of any sold lot. No statement anywhere, whether oral or written, whether made in the catalog or advertisement, bill of sale, gallery posting, announcement or remarks by staff or the auctioneer, shall be a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. All measurements and weights are approximate.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer is the sole determinant as to who is the successful bidder. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
2a. Buyers Premium: There is a 18% Buyers Premium applied to each lot sold. (15% House Premium and 3 % Internet Bidding Fee.)
3. SALES TAX: Buyers are required to pay state and local sales tax unless exempted by law. If exempt, buyers must file a tax exemption form with Dennis Auction before any exemption can be made. NJ residents will be charged 7%, unless exempt.
PAYMENT: We do not accept Paypal. Invoices will be emailed to the successful bidder within three business days of the auction. YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INVOICE. Due to the uncontrollable nature of the delivery of email, if you have participated in an auction, you are encouraged to inquire regarding whether or not you were a successful bidder. Non-receipt of an emailed invoice does not preclude you from your responsibilities for payment. If we do not receive your payment within fourteen (14) business days of the auction, Dennis Auction reserves the right to move forward with any and all remedies available to us, including reporting your bad debt to the live auction provider and/or any other related entities and charging your credit card on file. Dennis Auction accepts cash and certified checks (IN HOUSE PICK UPS ONLY) or VISA, MasterCard & Discover as payment for items purchased. A fee of $50 will be assessed on all returned checks. You are responsible for paying in US DOLLAR currency. We will charge you for any differences and any conversion fees if not paid in US DOLLARS.
4. Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Shipping & Insurance are the responsibility of the purchaser. Dennis Auction will suggest authorized shippers if needed. Please note, no weights are given. Please give shippers dimensions of items and you will be quoted on dimensional weight and packing estimates.
Dennis Auction recommends the following shippers:
For smaller items:
UPS Store Lopatcong, NJ Contact: Robert Moshinksy 908-213-6838
Craters & Freighters Bound Brook, NJ 732-563-9200
Antique Transport Company Philadelipha, PA 215-844-8755
North American Van Lines Wayne, IN (Has NJ Offices) 609-409-5921 x261
5. All items must be removed from the premises within 14 business days of the sale, unless prior arrangements have been made. After 14 days, items remaining in Dennis Auctions possession will be assessed a storage fee of $5 per day.
6. All electronic/electrical items are sold as is and are untested. Purchaser should have a qualified technician check each and every item before use. Plugs have been removed.
7. Artwork is sold as artwork, condition of frames is not guaranteed.
8. Please note that all emails received over the weekend will be answered on Monday morning.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
December 7, 2012
PO Box 5
723 Hwy. 57
Stewartsville, NJ, 08886 USA