Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
November 27, 2012
Paris, FranceLive Auction
Lot 4: PETITE BROCHE À DÉCOR FLORALE EN OR ET ARGENT, ORNÉE DE PERLES OU DEMI-PERLES ET(25 views)
Petite broche à décor florale en or et argent, ornée de perles ou demi-perles et diamants taillés en rose.
(Manque deux demi-perles).
Fin du XIXème siècle.
Poids brut : 9 g.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 20% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
1. In accordance with the law, the auctioneer is responsible for the information provided by his catalogues.
A preliminary exposure making it possible to the purchasers to realize the state of the objects put on sale, no complaint will be allowed once the price is pronounced.
Dimensions and estimates are communicated as an indication.
The state of the frameworks is not guaranteed, restorations and relining are regarded as conservation measures and not as factors of depreciation.
2. It is advised to purchasers to carry out the removal of their lots as soon as possible in order to avoid storage and handling charges.
Storage is not of the responsibility of the auctioneer.
3. The highest and last bid will be the winning bid. In the event of double bidding, the lot will be given on sale, all the amateurs present being able to contribute to this second invitation to tender.
4. Purchase lot will become available only after payment in-full has been made.
The sale will be conducted in Euros. Purchasers pay in addition to the hammer price, buyer's premium of 20% + VAT = 23,92%.
The Internet buyers won't pay any other charge, the internet fee is included inside the total VAT hammer price (same as floor bidders).
5. In the event of a sale by a salesman fixed with the margin, VAT will not appear on the invoice.
6. The auctioneer and the expert can execute purchase orders without additional expenses.
The order of the catalogue will follow. If a purchaser wishes to bid by telephone, it is advisable to make the request in writing accompanied by a statement of identity.
7. In the event of payment by check by the purchaser, the transfer of property of the object will take place only after cashing of the check. In the event of payment by uncertified check, the withdrawal of the objects could be differed until cashing of the check.
Purchasers who do not reside in France, will be able to pick up their purchases only after payment per telex or SWIFT. In the absence of payment by check or in cash, the object could be given to auction immediately or following the first opportunity.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
November 27, 2012
7 rue Drouot
Face à l’Hôtel Drouot
Paris, 75009 France
Phone: + 33 1 5334 5500
Fax: + 33 1 4247 1026