Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
December 16, 2012
Vancouver, BC, CanadaLive Auction
Lot 2: Peter Ewart Three Winter Landscapes(138 views)
Description: Three Winter Landscapes
Notes: Each signed
Artist or Maker: PETER MAXWELL EWART ( Canadian 1918 - 2001 )
Medium: Serigraphs (3)
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 20% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The total purchase price of each lot shall include the successful hammer price of the lot together with a buyer's premium of 17% of the hammer price. Purchases made online will be subject to an additional 3% buyer's premium.
2. A Goods and Services Tax of 5% will be charged on the hammer price and buyer's premium on all lots shipped to non-HST participating Provinces in Canada. A Harmonized Sales Tax of 12% will be added to the successful hammer price and buyer's premium for all lots purchased by B.C. residents or for delivery within B.C. For lots shipped to Provinces participating in HST (excluding B.C.), a Harmonized Sales Tax equal to the destination Province's HST rate will be added to the successful hammer price and buyer's premium for all lots. Goods shipped outside of Canada are not subject to sales tax. Goods shipped out of province or country must be handled by a bona-fide carrier and be picked up by said carrier directly from the offices of the auctioneer.
3. Although Westbridge Fine Art Auction House takes great care and diligence in cataloguing of lots offered for auction, all property is sold "as is" and neither we nor our consignors or agents make any warranties or representations as to the correctness of the catalogue entry or other descriptions contained therein, of the physical conditions, size, authenticity, or quality. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine the condition, size, and whether the purchaser acquires any reproduction rights in the property.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding condition, if the purchaser can provide, within 14 days of the sale of any lot, written proof from at least two recognised and acknowledged experts or authorities that the said lot was incorrectly described in the catalogue, and if the purchaser returns the said lot within 14 days after such notice in the same condition as sold, we as agent for the consignor will rescind the sale and refund the purchase price.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw any property, catalogued or otherwise, up to, and including the moment of sale.
6. If the auctioneer decides, irrespective of any publicized or catalogued estimate, that any opening bid is below the value of the lot offered, he may reject the bid and withdraw the lot from sale, and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he may reject the advance.
7. With the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the lot being offered will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to the conditions set forth herein. The successful bidder thereupon will pay the full purchase price and assume full risk and responsibility for the said lot. At no time will the auction house, nor its employees nor agents, be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whether caused by negligence or otherwise. All property must be removed by the purchaser at his or her expense not later than three business days following its sale and if not so removed a handling charge of 5% of the purchase price per month will be payable by the purchaser until the property is removed.
8. Payment should be made in full on the day of the sale and MUST be made within 5 days of the sale by PayPal, cash, certified cheque, Visa, Mastercard, or bank draft, unless other arrangements have been made with the auctioneer prior to the sale.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
December 16, 2012
1737 Fir Street
Vancouver, BC, V6J 5J9 Canada