Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
January 5, 2013
Peterborough, NH, USALive Auction
Lot 5: Pair of English Wine Coasters(147 views)
Description: Pair of English Wine Coasters, silver rim with hallmarks dating it to 1988 by "JBLD", 5" diameter, good condition. Estimate $200-300
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 22% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
1. An 19% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot. Plus a 3% online transaction fee. A discounted buyers premium is ONLY offered to customers who bid directly through the auction house and not available for internet bidders.
2. All goods are sold "as is" and "where is" and "with all faults". All sales are final. All items are sold without warranty as to authenticity, date, origin, conditions, etc. If goods prove defective after purchase, the buyer shall assume all costs for repair or servicing. Condition reports are not included. It is the sole responsibility of the prospective bidders to examine lots and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer, nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. All weights and measurements are approximate.
3. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
4. The purchaser assumes complete responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
5. Absentee bids and phone bids will be executed as a convenience to the customers. The auction house will not be held responsible for any errors or failure to accurately execute bids. Absentee bidders are required to submit their bids 24 hours prior to the auction.
6. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
7. Some of the lots in the sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed by the consignor and the Cobbs Auctioneers LLC. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimate given. A representative of The Cobbs LLC will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject an opening bid that in his opinion is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
8. Payment by cash or good check only. The auction house reserves the right to hold property 2 weeks for personal checks until the check clears. Potential buyers of expensive lots should discuss payment before the sale. A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. If a check fails to clear after second deposit, the purchaser will be held responsible foe any and all fees incurred until we have collected good funds.
9. Payment is due at the end of each sale, or upon receipt of the invoice. The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC, shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises as of the sale date. The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay a monthly interest charge of 1.5% of the purchase price of any lot or item not paid by the purchaser within 21 days of the date of sale. The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC, will impose and the purchaser agrees to pay, a monthly storage charge of $25.00 flat fee or 1.5% of the purchase price (which ever is greater) of any lot or portion of a lot not removed by the purchaser within five (5) business days after the date of the sale.
10. The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC, does not ship any lots sold at our auctions, but in the interest of assisting our customers, upon full payment and buyer's instructions, we will deliver small items to our local UPS/FedEx dealer, so that these items can be packed and shipped at the buyer's expense. Additionally we will provide shipper phone numbers for larger lots for this same process.
The undersigned acknowledges that it clearly understands and accepts all conditions of the sale at this auction or any future auction held by The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC. The terms of this agreement will remain in full force and effect until such time as The Cobbs Auctioneers, LLC changes said terms.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
January 5, 2013
50 Jaffrey Road
Peterborough, NH, 03458 USA
Phone: +1 603.924.6361
Fax: +1 603 924 9089