Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
February 28, 2013
Hatfield, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 3044: Mountain Lion full body mount - Utah(1,063 views)
Description: Mountain Lion full body mount - Utah
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 16% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
Weekly Online Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 13% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price, with a 3% buyer's premium discount if paid with cash or acceptable check.
3. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & Paypal. No personal checks will be accepted.
4. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than fourteen (14) days following the auction. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and the items become the property of Alderfer's.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the Monday following the day of auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Alderfer Auction can assist you with shipping arrangements. For more information call Linda Smith at 215-393-3007.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Alderfer's will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item. Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 24 hours before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time.
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 12 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction.
While every effort is made to determine provenance, authenticity and condition, it is the responsibility of the Bidder to arrive at their own conclusion prior to bidding. Provenance and authenticity including attributions are guaranteed by neither the consignor nor Alderfer Auction Company.
Alderfer Auction Company strongly encourages bidders to personally inspect all lots. While Alderfer's is not obligated to provide a condition report of each lot, Bidders may feel free to contact the Auction Company for a condition report, Alderfer's will attempt to furnish one, but shall not be liable for failing to do so. The Bidder should review online descriptions to obtain necessary information. Statements by Alderfer Auction Company regarding the condition of objects are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements of fact, and do not constitute a representation, warranty, or assumption of liability by Alderfer's. All lots offered regardless of a condition report are sold "AS IS".
14. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
15. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
16. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VARIATIONS IN COLOR DUE TO PHOTO REPRODUCTION.
Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 215-393-3023, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
February 28, 2013
501 Fairgrounds Road
Hatfield, PA, 19440 USA
Phone: 00 1 215 393 3023
Fax: 00 1 215 368 9055