Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
November 3, 2012
Lawrenceville, GA, USALive Auction
Lot 3: Masters Sanitation Suit & Misc.(138 views)
Description: From Masters Event 2008. Pick up Stick, Cap, & Yellow Jump Suit. With Certificate of Authenticity.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 18% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
1. Read the Terms and Conditions. BY REGISTERING AND ACCEPTING A BIDDER NUMBER, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AS STATED BELOW. The Terms and Conditions of Sale should be taken seriously before Bidding. Our terms are very clearly listed and are non negotiable and legally binding.
1(a) Please ask questions about items before you bid. All items are sold as is/where is. (This means there is no guarantee...buyer beware. Please pay within 7 days of the auction (if this is not possible, please do not bid). Our terms are very clearly listed and are non negotiable, please take the time to read them because they are legally binding.
2. All items are sold without warranty, express or implied as to size, count, weight, authenticity, period, material, origin, manufacturer or omission. We do our best to provide accurate descriptions but are subject to error. The absence of condition statement does Not imply that the lot is in perfect condition, or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Note: For mechanical items, assume that they are not working, we cannot guarantee a mechanical item. The information provided is only as a courtesy and is subject to error and/or change or deletions.
2(a) Buyer is cautioned to use the preview to closely examine all merchandise and to use his/her best judgment. If buyer cannot attend perhaps an agent should preview items on your behalf.
2(c) Title transfer to the customer at the fall of the auction hammer and is subject to the provisions listed herein. From that moment on, Auctioneer will accept no returns. Please be sure you are bidding on the correct item and have done your examinations prior to the auction. Pay close attention, the auction moves quickly and you can easily lose a bid by not acting quickly.
2(d) Atlanta Auction Company will not be responsible for bids placed in error. If you have questions, please ask them before the auction. Re-read the terms of the Auction prior to asking questions. If you ask a question listed in the Terms and Conditions, you will be referred to the Terms and Conditions only. Please ask your questions 72 hours prior to the sale.
3. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any and all bids at his sole discretion whether or not a reserve is in place and will be the sole arbiter of any dispute. The auctioneer, if he chooses, may re-offer a disputed lot. The winning bidder is determined by the auctioneer only.
4. Atlanta Auction Company will execute bids that are submitted prior to the auction for absentee bidders. Bids are executed for the convenience of the absentee bidder. Atlanta Auction Company will not be held responsible for failing to execute the bid or for any errors relating to the execution of the bid.
5. Payment: A Buyers Premium of 15% will be added to the hammer price of each lot paid using Cash, Check or Credit Card. An additional 3% will be added to the successful internet bids. Georgia State Sales Tax of 7% will be added to the purchase price of all items unless a valid State Resale Certificate is presented prior to the auction at registration or the item is shipped out of town.
5(a) Items are to be paid for the day of auction for those attending in house auction participants and items must be removed within 7 days or a $25.00 per day charge will be in effect.
6. All items will be shipped to buyers within 30 days after credit card payment is received and deposited in our auction company bank account. No refunds or exchanges of any kind and No Exceptions. We reserve the right to hold shipment until payment has cleared.
7. Shipping: Items will be shipped and the cost will be added to the invoice for insurance. If damage occurs from shipping it will be the responsibility of the buyer to file a report with FED-X for damages. Georgia Sales Tax Will Not be charged for Items Shipped. (Georgia Sales Tax is 7%)
No guns will be shipped until all Federal Background checks have been complete and approved. We have no control how long the process will take.
You must pay for all guns purchased at end of auction. Note: It may take up to 5 weeks to receive your gun. This is not normal but can occur.
8. This auction may contain some items that have a reserve amount. Auction house reserves the right to "Pass" on the lot if it does not meet the reserve amount. Once the reserve amount has been met or exceeded the item will be sold to the highest bidder.
9. Lots with multiple items in the lot may not have detailed information on everything. You may need to send a representative or attend the auction yourself to be certain that the item and/or items are everything you thought they were. (Everything is sold as-is, where-is with no guarantees)>
10. If items are not paid for in a timely fashion (within 7 days of the sale), you will be reported as a "non-paying bidder. No exceptions. We also will submit your past due invoice to our collection agency for payment after 30 days and all collection cost will be added to your invoice.
11. Please do not call us or email us asking us if we have received your payment. We will not respond to these emails. If you have sent your payment, within a few days we should have received it. Once your payment has "cleared our bank" we will ship your item in 30 days or less.
12. Upon the Auctioneer announcing "Sold", title to the property will immediately pass to the highest bidder acknowledge by the Auctioneer. Once title to the property has passed to the highest bidder, such bidder (a) assumes all risks and responsibilities (b) will pay the full purchase price plus fees for insurance and shipping and buyers premium.
13. Some lots may have a low and high estimate which represents a general range of estimated value. Estimates are subject to revision. Actual prices realized for items can fall below or above this "estimate range". An estimate of the selling price Should Not Be Relied Upon As A Statement That This Is The Price At Which The Item Will Sell Or Its Value Guarantee Of Any Kind or For Any Other Purpose/Appraisal.
14. Atlanta Auction Company reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to refuse admission to the premises or participation in any auction and to reject any bid. Atlanta Auction Company also reserves the right to refuse to acknowledge any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledges by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute and sole discretion to advance the bidding in such a manner as he may decide; he may withdraw a lot or may divide any lot or combine a lot or lots. In the event of error or dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid whether during or after a sale, the auctioneer has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder, to continue the bidding, to cancel the sale, or to re-offer and re-sell the lot in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the Atlanta Auction Company sale record shall be conclusive.
15. Live Internet bidding is available during the auction, however, Atlanta Auction Company cannot be held responsible for the Live Internet Bids that are not sent, received or executed by administrator. We accept bids from the floor gallery, by left bid, by phone bid and online. You may place an absentee bid online and still not prevail when the selling price is the same or, in some cases, lower than the winning bid. The reason for this is the auctioneer takes bids from where he/she sees them first. A person (live in the same room) relays the internet bids to the auctioneer and sometimes the auctioneer will see one of the other bid (gallery, phone or gallery absentee) first. If the online record of an auction shows the online bidder at the top of the bids,but has a floor bidder at the same price THE FLOOR BID BOUGHT IT. This occurs at every live auction where internet bids are handled and usually several times every auction. THE FACT THAT IT SAY ONLINE THAT THE "EARLIER BID TAKES PRECEDENCE IS ONLY TRUE FOR BIDS PLACED ON EBAY BUT NOT FOR A REAL LIVE AUCTION". The auctioneer in a live auction DOES NOT KNOW YOUR TOP BID and, in fact, doesn't know whether your bid is absentee or in real time. If you email about this issue, you will be directed to this paragraph. We will not return your telephone call about this issue. Also, be advised, that some bids may be delayed due to the data transmission (and human transmission) so that the auctioneer does not recognize a bid from the internet. (This also tend to happen quite frequently and we have no control over. Your only guarantee is to be in the room bidding live. The auctioneer is the final determination on who is the winning bidder and Not the Internet Clerk or Online Record of Bids.
If you purchase any firearms, you must provide a valid Federal Firearms License faxed to 770-237-9276 before we can ship your item(s). If you do not have a FFL valid you must have your items shipped to a person or store that has a valid FFL license. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!! If you can not provide this information for firearms, then don't bid on any firearms..
All items are shipped Fed-x ground, if you want your items shipped quicker than ground additional charges will be added to you invoice.
Thanks for your compliance.
These terms and conditions apply to all registered bidders on line and in-house bidders, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely no firearms will be shipped outside of the United States of America......
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
November 3, 2012
133 South Clayton Street
Lawrenceville, GA, 30046 USA