Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
November 5, 2012
Mount Victoria , AustraliaLive Auction
Lot 5: Hornby Series O-gauge No. 2 Special Pullman 'Arcadia'(36 views)
Description: Hornby Series O-gauge No. 2 Special Pullman 'Arcadia', circa 1930. Cream with grey roof, blue vents. Sound wheels. Good/very good.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 3% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be no buyer's premium (this applies to TPA's '1st Monday Toy Auction' for winning live internet bidders
2. At the 'fall of the hammer', the highest bidder will be the buyer. If there is a dispute, genuine in the auctioneer's opinion, the lot will be put up again and resold unless one of the claimants is prepared to advance in the bidding. The auctioneer's decision will be final.
3. All lots are open for inspection and are sold with all faults if any. Items are sold untested with no warranty given to their mechanical or electrical operation.
Lots can be viewed at our Annandale showroom prior to the auction during normal opening hours (Fridays and Saturdays 10:00am - 4:00pm), on the Thursday night before the auction, and at other times by appointment.
A full catalogue of lots with pictures will be available on our website www.antiquetoys.com.au. Printed catalogues will be available on request at $5.00 ea.
A starting price which will include any reserve will be shown in the catalogue. Therefore items will sell for the starting price or above.
4. No error in the description or quality shall void the sale or result in an adjustment of the price, unless theft or misadventure has occurred between viewing and sale.
5. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or refuse any bid(s).
6. Bidding can be done by:
a) submitting an absentee bid by -fax
- or telephone
b) by registering with a supported on-line bidding organisation
c) by telephone
7. All lots must be paid for within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction.
8. Payment is by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or EFTPOS (some bank limits apply). There will be a 1.5% surcharge for credit cards
9. All lots purchased must be paid for prior to delivery.
10. Goods can be picked up from either of our stores by arrangement or items will be sent. Packaging and delivery costs will apply.
11. All buyers must be registered before their commencement of bidding.
12. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above terms and conditions the items bought will be re-sold at the risk of the former buyer, who will not be entitled to any proceeds or accrued profit (subject to the other conditions).
13. In these conditions the word 'auctioneer' means Trains, Planes & Automobiles
14. Monthly Auctions are planned for the first Monday of each Month.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
November 5, 2012
86 Great Western Highway
Mount Victoria , 2786 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)2 4787 1590
Fax: +61 (0)2 4787 1117