Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
December 9, 2012
New Orleans, LA, USALive Auction
Lot 805: French Provincial Polychromed Earthenware Decanter and Stopper, 19th c., with relief decoration, the sides with a reserve of a horse...(67 views)
Description: French Provincial Polychromed Earthenware Decanter and Stopper, 19th c., with relief decoration, the sides with a reserve of a horse with a double saddle, and the words "Nous Sommes Deux," H.- 16 in., W.- 8 1/2 in., D.- 5 in.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 21.5% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Conditions of Sale
Placing a bid at auction constitutes buyer's acceptance of and agreement to these Conditions of Sale.
1. WAIVER OF WARRANTY: All lots are sold "AS IS". No statement regarding condition, kind, value, or quality of a lot, whether made orally at the auction or at any other time, or in writing in this catalogue or elsewhere, shall be construed to be an express or implied warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. Any such warranty is WAIVED. Regarding works of art, Crescent City Auction Gallery does not make any express or implied warranty as to authorship. No statement in the catalogue or elsewhere, orally or in writing, shall be construed as an express or implied warranty, representation or limitation of liability as to authorship. Any such warranty is WAIVED.
2. The auctioneer shall have absolute discretion in determining the successful bidder. At the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. The bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility and will pay full purchase price for the said lot.
3. The auctioneer may decide that any original bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, or that any advance thereafter is not of sufficient amount, he may reject the same.
4. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time before the sale of the item.
5. No merchandise will be released before the end of the auction.
6. If the buyer fails to comply with any of the conditions of sale, Crescent City Auction Gallery reserves the right to hold such defaulting buyer liable for the purchase price; to cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages any payment made by the buyer; resell the property without reserve at public auction or privately on seven days' notice to the buyer or, take such other actions available by law as deemed necessary or appropriate.
1 The successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer's premium in the amount of 21.5% of the hammer price on each lot. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL.
2. Unless exempt by law, the purchaser will be required to pay Louisiana and local taxes, and, if applicable, any federal luxury or other tax, on the total purchase price.
3. Documentation of tax exemption must be provided upon registration. Taxes will not be removed without proper documentation.
4. Payment in full must be made by the successful bidder within 7 days of the auction date. Interest charges will apply to invoices not paid after this period expires. We reserve the right to require payment in full of the sales price at the moment of the successful bid.
5. VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted for invoices up to $25,000 per customer.
Any customer not accredited by the Crescent City Auction Gallery. must present a letter of reference from their bank or other suitable source acceptable to Crescent City Auction Gallery. CCAG requests that the merchandise be held on premises until the check clears or money is obtained into our account.
We will assist buyers in making shipping arrangements by furnishing information on packers and shippers. Handling of purchased lots by us is at the risk of the purchaser. Final shipping arrangements and agreements are strictly between the buyer and the shipper. Crescent City Auction Gallery DOES NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS SOLD AT AUCTION. NO EXCEPTIONS. Crescent City Auction Gallery DOES NOT PACK ITEMS PURCHASED AT AUCTION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We will be glad to store items purchased at auction up to 10 days after the auction. Unless other arrangements are made and confirmed in writing, all items must be removed within one week of the auction. On the first business day following that time period, merchandise remaining in the gallery will be turned over to a storage facility. The owner will be responsible for handling and storage costs. Handling costs will be a minimum of $50.00. Storage rates will carry a minimum charge of $100.00 per month. All items handled or stored will be at the purchaser's risk. Storage charges are billed monthly and must be paid before merchandise is released. We are not liable for any damage to merchandise after the sale.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
December 9, 2012
1330 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA, 70130 USA