Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
November 10, 2012
Porto, PortugalLive Auction
Lot 2: CRYSTAL FRUIT BASKET(51 views)
CRYSTAL FRUIT BASKET
European.Engravings, Small dent on the edge
Dimensions: 17,5 cm.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 21% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
A. ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION RULES:
1. Bidders are invited to complete and sign the registration form in use by the company, with an anticipation of a minimum period of 12hours prior each auction;
2. The form must clearly state bidder's full civil, commercial, fiscal identification and credit card coordinates;
3. Bidder's registration is mandatory and an insurmountable condition of admission as well as of participation;
4. The company does not wave the use of its right of admission which comprehends the right of expulsion, rejection of any bid as well as of participation.
B.PAYMENT AND COLLECTION RULES:
1. Final purchase price represents the bid value of each piece, or lot, accrued with a premium of 18%, plus the specific V.A.T. tax sale in accordance to taken in effect tax legislation regarding its full range applicability and exemptions;
2. Purchased goods must be collected and paid for within 5 days counted from purchase's date;
3. Late collection entitles the company the right to charge interest and storage expenses;
4. The buyer is liable for collection, packing and shipping costs and expenses;
5. The buyer is also liable for all costs concerning export licenses, if and when requested;
6. The export licenses denial by the concerning authorities does not give cause to the sale's annulment whatsoever;
7. Any company's assistance on collection and shipping procedures, if requested and accepted, is offered as a mere courtesy to the buyer thus meaning the inexistence of any sort of company's legal liability.
1. The descriptions of the lots made by the company, regarding artists, origin, date and period are based in the company´s knowledge and opinion. Specially for high price items, we recommend buyers to seek expert advise;
2. Condition Reports are always available on request.
The breach of any of the company's regulations imputable to the buyer, entitles the company to consider null and void the sale; to put in auction, without reserve and at its convenience, the unpaid in full item or lot; as well as to move to sue, holding the purchaser liable for all costs and damages.
The company's regulations obey to the Portuguese Civil, Commercial, Fiscal, Administrative and Criminal Law as well as to the international conventions presently in effect and are submitted to the jurisdiction of Porto, Portugal.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
November 10, 2012
Praceta Professor Egas Moniz, 26
Porto, 4100-221 Portugal
Phone: +351 226 100 286
Fax: +351 226 100 286