Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
January 22, 2013
Hatfield, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 1: Colt New Pocket Pocket Positive double action revolver. Cal. 32 S&W LC. 6" bbl. SN 38385. Patina finish on all metal with multiple a...(758 views)
Description: Colt New Pocket Pocket Positive double action revolver. Cal. 32 S&W LC. 6" bbl. SN 38385. Patina finish on all metal with multiple areas of light freckling, brown diamond checkered plastic grips both have small chips, good bore. Good. 12-1406. (C&R)
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 16% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms & Conditions
Firearms Online Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 13% of the hammer price shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price, with a 3% discount if paid with cash or acceptable check.
2. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, bank check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover. No personal checks will be accepted.
3. FIREARMS LAWS. All firearms are sold in accordance with Federal and Pennsylvania State Laws. All post - 1898 (Modern) firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and State Law. Purchasers of Modern firearms who are Pennsylvania residents must complete state and federal registration forms at Alderfer Auction Company, 501 Fairgrounds Rd., Hatfield, PA 19440, or provide a signed copy of a Federal Firearms License from a dealer that your purchase can be shipped to. FFL Dealers and out-of-state buyers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern firearms. Buyers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealers Federal Firearms License (FFL). Internet bidders who are out-of-state buyers and FFL dealers must fax a current FFL license within 24 hours of the close of the sale to Alderfer Auction Company at 215-368-9055. Curio & Relic FFL licenses will be accepted on auction lots indicated in the description "(C&R)".
4. Complete payment is required day of auction (if bidding live at the auction center) or upon receipt of notification of a successful bid (if bidding as absentee, phone or online bidder). Items must be paid for no later than fourteen (14) days following the auction. After that time, the sale will be deemed null and void and the items become the property of Alderfer's.
5. Paid items must be removed from the auction center. Please note that online purchasers who wish to pick up their items shall not do so until the following day of auction, so that our staff has adequate time to process the transaction. After two (2) weeks, any items remaining at the auction center will be placed in storage. Fee for storage will be $10 per week per item.
6. Packing, shipping and insurance are handled by Alderfer Auction. A packing fee of $22.00/long gun and $11.00/handgun, along with the UPS shipping fee will be applied to each item. To economize we will pack multiple items of similar size and type together if possible. All items will be shipped UPS-ground or required overnight parcel for handguns with insurance. Insurance is an additional fee of 1% of gavel price plus buyers premium. All shipping quotes are for shipping within the continental U.S. only. Questions regarding shipping costs, insurance and tracking should be directed to Linda Smith at 215-393-3007 or Linda@alderferauction.com. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of payment for shipping.
7. The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer will decide the buyer or immediately put the item up for sale again.
8. In the event of a tie between an online bidder and a floor bidder, the floor bid will take precedence. The auctioneer's decision will be binding and final.
9. The record of sale, kept by the auctioneer and clerk, will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
10. Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold.
11. Alderfer's will not be held responsible for error or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be in writing and a fifty-dollar minimum bid is required per item. Phone bidding is an available service and must be arranged in advance with our staff. We suggest that phone bid arrangements be made 24 hours before the start of the auction in order to ensure adequate processing time.
12. All auction inquiries must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 12 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction.
13. Purchasers may inspect the merchandise and are urged to do so. The Auctioneer makes no warranty as to condition and shall not be responsible for any defects in any Lot. Any used firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type/size before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or tested for firing capabilities. All goods are exposed for Public Exhibition and, for Internet buyer's condition is described in the listings. Item descriptions, dimensions and estimates are provided for guidance. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect all lots prior to bidding to ensure that the condition is to their satisfaction. If potential buyers are unable to inspect lots in person, our staff will be happy to prepare detailed Condition Reports on individual lots. These are for guidance only, and all lots will be sold as described, as per our Terms and Conditions of Sale. All goods are sold "AS IS" and "WITHOUT RECOURSE".
14. We have tried to describe each lot as accurately as possible, and we have included descriptive photographs as well. However, we are selling each lot "AS IS" and there will be no returns allowed if you are not satisfied with condition. Please satisfy yourself as to the condition of the item before bidding.
15. Your bidding at this Auction indicates that you have read and accept these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
16. We are not responsible for color discrepancies due to photo reproductions.
Should internet bidding fail for any reason, please contact 215-393-3023, to enact an absentee or telephone bid. We will do our best to accommodate you at the live auction.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
January 22, 2013
501 Fairgrounds Road
Hatfield, PA, 19440 USA
Phone: 00 1 215 393 3023
Fax: 00 1 215 368 9055