Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
January 12, 2013
Cheswick, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 2: A GOOD LARGE OLD NAVAJO COTTONWOOD DRUM. In(112 views)
Description: A GOOD LARGE OLD NAVAJO COTTONWOOD DRUM. In original condition. 18 1/2"h and 16"d.
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 21% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms and Conditions
Constantine & Pletcher Inc. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The below listed "Conditions of Sale" are the complete and only understanding on which property in any auction is sold.
CONSTANTINE & PLETCHER DOES NOT ACCEPT PAY PAL
CONSTANTINE & PLETCHER DOES NOT PROVIDE SHIPPING SERVICES. ALL BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS, OR PICK UP OF ITEMS DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Shipping suggestions can be found at the "CONTACT" link of this website.
All prospective buyers are strongly advised to examine any property which they are interested in before the auction takes place. All items are available for viewing during auction preview hours.
1. CAVEAT EMPTOR: The property purchased at Constantine & Pletcher is sold "AS IS" without any representations or warranties, express or implied, by Constantine & Pletcher or its consignor(s) as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or description of any property. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy to the client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Constantine & Pletcher shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The buyer should assume all items are not free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. All prospective buyers are strongly advised to examine any property in which they are interested in before the auction takes place. All items are available for viewing during auction preview hours at our facility in Cheswick, PA.
BY BIDDING ON AN ITEM YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT. IF YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO OUR CORRESPONDENCE BY THE CLOSE OF THE TWENTY-FIRST DAY AFTER THE LAST DAY OF THE AUCTION, OR MADE FIRM PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS, WE RESERVE THE OPTION TO MAKE THE ITEMS "NO SALES," CANCEL THE TRANSACTION, AND, FOR ARTFACT BUYERS, POST AN NPB ON YOU THROUGH ARTFACT.
2. BUYER PREMIUM, SHIPPING, SALES TAX: a charge of 18% for Artfact Bids Will be added to the final bid price, and is payable by the buyer, as well as Pennsylvania sales tax (7%), unless the property is being shipped to a state other than Pennsylvania, or the property is purchased for resale under a proper State resale number, or other legal exemption. Property that is picked up in person is subject to PA State sales tax.
3. PAYMENTS: Constantine & Pletcher DOES NOT ACCEPT PAY PAL. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Orders, cash, bank or certified checks, wired funds, or personal checks drawn on a Pennsylvania bank, are acceptable forms of payment, and property may be immediately picked up or shipped. Personal checks drawn on non-Pennsylvanian banks are acceptable; however, property may not be picked up or shipped until the 11th day following receipt of the check. In Constantine & Pletcher's sole discretion, a sale may be nullified if payment is not received from the buyer within 15 days of the auction close.
4. RESERVES: under Pennsylvania law, unless expressly stated otherwise, all property in an auction is considered subject to a reserve (a confidential amount below which an item will not be sold). Buyers should assume that all property in Constantine & Pletcher auctions are reserved. Constantine & Pletcher reserves the right to bid on behalf of its consignors up to, but not more than, the reserve to protect against selling at a price below the reserve. This will be accomplished as necessary by Constantine & Pletcher placing successive bids, or bids in response to buyers' bids.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: (a) all measurements and weights are approximate, (b) Constantine & Pletcher does not provide shipping services, buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements, and any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer (c) Constantine & Pletcher, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse a bid or withdraw property for any reason prior to the final auction close, (d) Constantine & Pletcher will decide any bidding disputes, (e) Constantine & Pletcher will not be responsible for computer breakdowns, viruses, interruptions, or programming errors, (f) if purchased property cannot be provided by Constantine & Pletcher for any reason, the sale shall be deemed cancelled without any liability to Constantine & Pletcher. (g) Under no circumstance will Constantine & Pletcher's liability exceed the purchase price of an item. (h) Legal matters will be governed under Pennsylvania law.
6. BUYER'S OBLIGATIONS:(a) Pay promptly in good funds, (b) buyer pays for and arranges all shipping, insurance and packing costs, (c) buyer must remove or cause property to be shipped from Constantine & Pletcher's premises within 20 days of the auction close. Storage charges of $8.00 per item per day will be incurred by the buyer beyond the 20 day limit and must be paid before the property is released. 100 days after the close of auction, Constantine & Pletcher may dispose of left property without reserve, and without notice to the purchaser. Items left for a length of time where storage fees exceed the purchase cost of goods, Constantine & Pletcher shall take possession of the items, and have the option of reoffering the merchandise with no obligation to the original buyer. (d) promptly advise Constantine & Pletcher of any problems.
7. SHIPPING INFORMATION: As a service to our customers, Constantine & Pletcher offers several shipping company suggestions at the "Contact" link on this website. Constantine & Pletcher makes not guarantee of any services provided by the suggested shippers. The buyer is free to contact any shipping company they wish, and shippers are not limited to those suggested by Constantine & Pletcher.
8. BIDDING INCREMENTS: unless otherwise indicated by the auctioneer, the following bid increments will be used. $ VALUE INCREMENT 0 TO 49 5, 50 TO 199 10, 200 TO 499 25, 500 TO 999 50, 1000 TO 1,999 100, 2000 TO 4,999 250, 5000 TO 9,999 500, 10000 TO 19,999 1000, 20000 TO 49,999 2500, 50000 TO 999,999 5000, 100,000 TO 249,999 10,000, 250,000 TO 9,999,999 25,000.
724-275-7190 1306 Pittsburgh St. Cheswick, PA 15024 www.CpAuction.info, Lic. #RH000944
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
January 12, 2013
1306 Pittsburgh Street
Cheswick, PA, 15024 USA