Artfact cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
January 12, 2013
Crown Point, IN, USALive Auction
Lot 3: 225+ Die Cast Star Wars Figurines, Various Figures and Condition(368 views)
Description: 225+ Die Cast Star Wars Figurines, Various Figures and Condition
Terms and ConditionsOpen in separate window
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
- You agree to pay a buyer's premium of up to 15% and any applicable taxes and shipping.‡
Terms & Conditions
Payments are to be made within 5 days of being notified by auction company that you have won the bid. Shipping, Indiana State Sales Tax, and Insurance will be determined by postal zip code supplied by approved bidders. Shipping, Sales Tax, and Insurance will be included in the amount relayed to winning bidder. We combine shipping if you win multiple bids. Payment may be made by Money Order or Certified Bank Check if you do not want your credit card charged. Please notify auction within 48 hours after auction so your card is not charged. 12% buyers premium from Kraft Auction Service and 3% buyer's premium from AuctionZip Live, for a total buyer's premium of 15%.
More details & photos at KraftAuctions.com Online auction items will be held until payment is confirmed and validated.
Buyers are expected to exercise due diligence before deciding whether or not to bid. We will provide as much information as is made available to us, but all auction items are sold on a "where is - as is" basis.
Additional Upcoming Lots(view more)
January 12, 2013
889 South Court St.
Crown Point, IN, 46307 USA