Work with Artfact
Artfact is the leading provider of SaaS technology and marketing
services to the $40 billion live auction market. Artfact provides over 20,000
estate and art auctioneers around the globe with marketing and e-commerce solutions including
auction listings, online bidding, websites, and auction management software. We are growing
rapidly, and seek individuals across our organization who are: passionate about building the
dominant marketplace for auctioneers and buyers; team players; honest and direct; data-driven;
results-oriented; enjoy hard work; and are excellent at prioritizing.
If you would like to apply for any of the openings posted, please send us your résumé and a cover letter identifying the desired position and your qualifications. Phone calls or recruiter inquiries are not welcome. Artfact is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are building a world-class Design and User Experience team to delight our customers through engaging and intuitive user interfaces. If you are passionate about good design and believe that visual aesthetics play a critical role in the user experience of a product, we want you on our fun, curious, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
This position will help guide the conceptual and visual development of design across multiple platforms, including but not limited to user interfaces for web applications, emails, and marketing materials. Your mastery of clean typography and visual hierarchy will be invaluable as you take our brand to a new level of consistent and sophisticated design.
Ultimately your goal will be to delight our users through visual design.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Transform wireframe concepts into pixel-perfect comps, as well as design small features from scratch
- Design emails and marketing materials such as ads and newsletters
- Explore and present multiple design options for discussion and feedback
- Root design decisions and recommendations in user needs and data as opposed to personal preference
- Assist with QA testing as needed to ensure that products match the intended designs
- Participate in ongoing research of visual UI best practices
- Collaborate closely with UX leads, senior designers, product managers, and other internal stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design, web design, or related field
- Excellent sense of clean typography, layout, and core design principles
- Desire to work in a vibrant, fast-paced, start-up environment with careful attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating examples of user interface design, web design, and your design thinking process (bonus points for mobile projects)
If you apply, please include your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link.
Artfact is looking for an Inside Sales Representative based in our Allston, MA office to help drive new revenue growth in the $40 billion live auction market. If you are great on the phone, results-oriented and self-driven to consistently exceed your sales quota each month, we have a unique sales opportunity for you!
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quota
- At minimum, record a minimum of 70 sales calls per day
- Record all prospect and client information in Salesforce.com
- Utilize the sales consultative process to understand prospect and client needs and to recommend solutions that meet/exceed those needs
- Work with your sales colleagues to optimize the sales process and implement best practices to achieve results
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of inside sales experience with strong qualification, negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated work ethic, consistent track record of over-achievement, energetic personality
- Proficiency in MS Office, Salesforce.com, Internet